Monday, October 22, 2007

About ME

My name is Sergio Ramirez. Im 17 years old born on august 11th 1990. I was born in Salem Oregon. During my middle school years i joined a gang known as NSRG 14 or North $ide ryderz gaNg 14 and it was one of my worst desicions i have ever made and know im trying to get my life back on track. I dont live with my parents. I live with a relative. My dad got deported to Mexico and my mom lives in Woodburn with her new man and my sister. I am the second oldest in my family. My oldest brother is in prison and will be released on may 14th 2008. My younger sister lives in Woodburn and attending Woodburn High as a sophmore. My 2 little brothers are living with their dad in Salem. My dad has 3 other kids of his in Mexico at the ages of 7 4 and 1 year.


My goals in school are to graduate and attend and graduate from college.

My friends know that I'm loyal and trustworthy and they all know I got there back for anything.

My family means the world to me if it wasnt for them I wouldnt be who I am today.

For my profession I want to be a mechanic for me to follow threw with my dreams I got to graduate highschool and attend college.

No comments: